- 15 Worship Street
- EC2A 2DT
OpenTable provides a real-time online restaurant reservation service for about 31,000 upscale restaurants around the world, including the UK.
Reservations are free to end-users, restaurants are charged monthly and per-reservation fees for their use of the system.
Booking can be done online or via a mobile app. Every month, OpenTable diners write more than 450,000 restaurant reviews helping others to discover and book.
Produits et Services
OpenTable provides a restaurant management system for restaurateurs, the ERB (Electronic Reservation Book), an integrated software and hardware solution which computerises restaurant host-stand operations for subscribing restaurants.
- Reservation management
- Guest management: keeps track of VIPs, customer preferences and repeat customers; also allows targeted marketing to customers
- Table management: customers seating customers and table status tracking
- POS integration: connects ERB to Point of Sale systems
Restaurants may also offer 1,000 OpenTable points to diners for reservations at non-peak hours, which can work as an incentive to web reservation users to fill out a restaurant during slow times.
- Site Web: opentable.co.uk
- Année de création: 1998
- Autres villes: San Francisco (USA) / Tokyo (Japan) / Mexico / Frankfurt (Germany)